Against the Wind, we were running against the wind….
Based on predictions for tonight, we could see some extreme weather in our area. You should:
- Make sure to secure all loose items on your porch or patio.
- If high or rotating winds happen, move to an interior room or basement.
- Make sure that everyone is accounted for and safe (including pets!)
- If trees or limbs DO damage your home and cause a leak, try to move items that might get wet to a safer place until the roof can be tarped.
- Call 1st Aide Restoration, Inc. for assistance, but no matter who you call, make sure they are Licensed General Contractors. You also have the freedom to choose your contractor, you’re not required to use your insurance company’s preferred vendor.